Welcome to Nano-Meta Technologies, Inc.
Who We Are
- Founded by university professors who are:
- broadly published thought leaders in plasmonics, nanophotonics & metamaterials
- authors of many patents, widely recognized by the scientific community
What We Do
- Bridge gaps between research and markets
- Develop and commercialize intellectual property
- Tackle BIG problems & ideas to create
- revolutionary, disruptive products
- sustainable competitive advantage
- value for our stakeholders
How We Do It
- Partner with firms across industries with design, market and manufacturing knowledge
- Leverage R&D success - existing foundation of intellectual property - and thought leadership
- Create new or greatly enhanced products through industry collaborations
- Invest in new paths to commercialization
The Technologies We Impact Include
- Heat-Assisted Magnetic Recording (HAMR) of digital information for ultra-high capacity data-storage devices:
learn more ...
- Solar/Thermophotovoltaics (S/TPV) for high-efficiency conversion of solar energy, industrial waste heat, or heat produced by burning a fossil fuel into electric power: learn more ...
- Nanoparticle-based thermal therapy (NTT) for cancer and bio-medical sensing and imaging applications: learn more ...
For an easy introduction into NMTI's R&D activities, watch a video produced by Purdue University's Office of Technology Commercialization.
"A bird's-eye view" of the Company can be found here.